Warrior Soldiers For Jesus are Real
March 5, 2010 Leave a comment
Hold on to your hats Amarillo, Texas—Gods warrior soldiers are coming to your rescue. They are Fighting for YOUR right to ban all social commentary and displays that offend your sensibilities as a God Fearing Christian. Ban those Halloween parties and door to doors, Ban any mention of Gay Pride or Abortion, and keep out those Demon Rock Groups that play demonic melodies, remind all the women that Abortions lead to Breast Cancer and is an affront to God
Following is a list of things or events that God’s Warrior Soldiers are going after to punish ALL who veer from the straight and narrow path that they think you should follow
“1. Gay pride events.
2. Earth worship events such as “Earth Day”
3. Pro-abortion events or places such as Planned Parenthood
4. Breast cancer events such as “Race for the Cure” to illuminate the link between abortion and breast cancer.
5. Opening day of public schools to reach out to students.
6. Spring break events.
7. Demonically based concerts.
8. Halloween events.
9. Other events that may arise that the ministry feels called to confront.
These large events may involve both the intercessory prayer AND the soldier groups. Some of the smaller events that can be accomplished in between the larger events may be:
1. Sexually oriented businesses such as sex shops, strip joints, and XXX rated theaters.
2. Idolatry locations such as palm readers, false religions, and witchcraft. Many of the smaller missions listed above may just be prayer oriented missions for tearing down demonic strongholds or they may involve more aggressive use of soldiers and prayer warriors. Some other missions occasionally employed may be “Undercover operations” where the groups show up together but are not publicly visible together to effect the outcome of a public meeting such as city commissioners meetings, etc..” Hmm…kind of a reverse divide and conquer here…my comment.
Regarding False Religion, I have found that many/most religious denominations call any other denomination than their own false religion.
Regarding witchcraft, we need to remember that the Catholic Church actually burned up to 3 million poor souls for the Biblical crime of witchcraft during the Dark Ages in the old world, and a few were burned right here in America before the churches finally realized there is no such thing as witches. Seems the churches are always the last to catch on.
All of this obscene action may be followed at the address below
“We have made considerable moral progress over the years, and we didn’t make this progress by reading the Bible or the Koran more closely. Both books condone the practice of slavery — and yet every civilized human being now recognizes that slavery is an abomination. Whatever is good in scripture — like the golden rule — can be valued for its ethical wisdom without our believing that it was handed down to us by the creator of the universe.” Sam Harris, author of “The End of Faith.”
see more Lolcats and funny pictures